Sunday, February 27, 2011

Molly is 4 years old

I know I missed Matt's birthday post (Dec. 26), but here is Molly's. She turned 4 this week, and couldn't have had a better day. No big party this year, just a fun family day, with a few friends mingled in here and there:) 

To start off, she woke up at 6am, very early, to let us know that it was her birthday and that she is now 4. She wanted a happy face pancake for b-fast, so we took her to ihop. It was a fun breakfast, just us 4 eating and laughing together. When we got home, she opened her presents from Jax, and matt and I. Jax gave her some princess dolls, and Matt and I got her the Rapunzel dress she has been asking for since seeing the movie. She immediately put on the dress, and wore it all day. 

We played and just had fun at home. right before I started making her the lunch of her choice (chicken nuggets, cheetos, and lemondae), she asked where all of her friends were. I felt bad, so immediately texted a bunch of my friends and invited them and their kids over for picnic lunch in our backyard. I told them to bring their own lunch, and I'd provide the bday cake. I am so glad I did. She had so much fun eating her lunch outside with friends, running around with them, and then blowing out the candles on her cake. 

For dinner she wanted to make pizza. So fun! I bought dough at Trader Joe's and got tons of toppings. They had so much fun making the pizza and then eating it. And, I must admit that it was very tasty:)

We love Molly and her sweet personality. She is already getting a bit sassy, but then she does something to show us the big heart she has. I am so glad she is mine. 

(I WILL POST PICTURES VERY SOON)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big everyone's kids are getting. It makes me feel old. Molly is such a cutie and I am sure that her sassyness is nothing compared to Cole's outright defiance!

    ReplyDelete