Thursday, February 3, 2011

This one's for you Sister Larson

I know, you shouldn't burden yourself with things like this, but when I saw it this morning I couldn't help but think you will be home in time to see this travesty!  They must be pandering like no tomorrow...

"Charlotte, N.C., will be the host city of the 2012 Democratic convention, the Democratic National Committee announced Tuesday, sending a signal that President Barack Obama plans to compete aggressively for the Southern state next year."

Oh boy.  


Hope all is well in KK.  Make it a great day!


Mart

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Mart I saw this on the internet one day this week. God Bless the USA! He's the only one who can! We pray every day for our beloved country. Other places are lovely and wonderful, but there's no place like home! We are so blessed to live in this choice land--"choice above all others". Teach those babies correct principles, so that we may have good leadership in the future to correct the failings of this present day! Love you all. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'm livin' right smack dab in the high-fiving and news celebrating middle of it. Gag me with a spoon.

    ReplyDelete