Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just For You Mom and Dad

I have been super busy lately. I started a new job on January 3rd. I now work L&D at Intermountain Medical Center down in Salt Lake. I still get nervous just thinking about it, even though I've been working there for 3-4 weeks now. Please forgive the tardiness of my post. It's going to be short, sweet, and to the point.

There hasn't been much else new on the Asay home front. We spent a quiet New Years at home. The only thing exciting is that Jenny is now one year older. And wiser/grayer too!

Here are some random and fun pictures. If you'll notice, Ben has a new pair of roller skates. Too funny!
















 

3 comments:

  1. I love the pics, Jenny. You look wonderful and happy. Quiet times are sometimes just the best way to be. The boys look great. We love you and miss you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Jen! I tried calling a few times that day, but missed you each time I called. Sorry. Love you! You look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask Marty what his alternative gift for you was. I was trying hard to make it happen, but alas it did not. I love the apron. I usually cook with one but I all of mine are packed up in Sacramento.

    ReplyDelete