Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ode to Mia

Waaaayyyy back in January, Mia turned 5.  Because of the several snow storms, we delayed her party that we had planned with her friends.  However, the night of her actual birthday we had a small party with her MaeMae and Papa.  Later that week we celebrated with her friends at Xtreme Play with pizza, cupcakes and icecream, and gifts.  Mia had requested a pogo stick (which she is really learning well!) and I have since learned from parents that their children promptly requested the same for themselves this year.  That's my trendsetter!
First pics of the parties, then our montage of Mia.

Mia doing an arabesque in her new raincoat and galoshes















3 comments:

  1. Mia looks so much like you Kim it is crazy!! Great pictures and I can't believe how big everyone is getting. PS- You are a good Mom too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My!! How I love it! What a lovely Birthday Girl! Mia, I remember the day that you were born and how excited we were to see you. Papa Ashbaugh and MaeMae went to breakfast with Papa Larson and Gigi before we went to the hospital to await your arrival. We were so proud of your Mom and Dad. I so enjoyed coming home from work every day just to see you! You're a good girl and we love you! GIGI and PAPA LARSON

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath is right! Mia is Kim#2! I need to post pics, I know.

    ReplyDelete