Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Family Pictures

I have finally sent off our Christmas cards.  We chose one of the family pictures we had taken on the beach to be  in the card.  I am pretty excited about how they turned out since one of the young women in our ward took them.  I knew that she took photography at school and had an interest so I asked. She was excited to have her first paid photography gig. Hopefully some of the pictures will satisfy Ginger's request for some profile belly shots.  Enjoy!!














The final countdown for Christmas is on...... I am so excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Yes, this satisfies my request for prego pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the family pics. What a lovely family. Izzy is getting so big and beautiful! You guys look so happy--makes me feel good. I want to visit Hawaii now, maybe on our way home from Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous. Just goes to show that I need to make getting pics a priority and not let this time pass.

    ReplyDelete