Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas at the Weeks'

We had a great time here.... our first Christmas in Hawaii.  Cole woke up around 7 and then came running in our room and said that Santa had come and that he must have been a good boy!!! We spent the morning opening gifts and playing.  Cole got alot of Star Wars affiliated toys and then Izzy got a trike and some more feminine girly toys. Breakfast came only after most of the Christmas candy had been eaten.  Colby and I tried to get rid of the sugar rush by taking the kids to the beach.  CRAZY......... I can't believe it was Christmas day and we were swimming in the ocean.   I am sure that everyone had a great Christmas and we love you all and miss seeing you.

1 comment:

  1. I love the video Kathie. Marty and I had tried to post video clips, but we're not techno-savvy enough to do it. Thanks for the cute videos and pictures. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete