Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Momma's getting crafty!


For this month,  I had planned to do some fun christmas craft or activity for each FHE, but due to family emergency and us having to go out of town, we missed the 1st two Mondays of December.  So last week for FHE we read a children's book about the first Christmas and discussed the nativity.  Then we decorated our gingerbread house.  This past Monday for FHE we made our handprint snowman ornaments for the tree.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  I don't do crafts unless one of the many talented girls in my ward shows me, and it has to be beginner level:)  Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. The balls turned out really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the decorations! Always save them, Ging. You will look back one day and be so happy you did. We wish all a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete