Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weeks Update

I am a terrible mother. We have a camera but I never can remember to take it anywhere. It is amazing that we have any proof of our existence. So, sorry for no pictures from Halloween or when Ging and Matt and kids were out here.  Thank goodness that Ging is a good mom.  However, it was the best time!  It was fun to have family to visit us and we hope that all of you will take a chance to come and out and stay a while.

Not too much has changed or developed since our last post.  Cole is done with soccer and we are now going to try and get him into basketball or swimming lessons.  I prefer the swimming since he does not yet really know how and we are surrounded by water. He still enjoys school, but I am sure not more than I love that he goes to school from 8-2. What a nice break!!

Izzy has been a whiny baby, severely attached to her passy and blankie.  It is probably due to the fact that she has almost 6 or 7 teeth coming in at the same time.  It is interesting to see and realize that kids are so different from each other.

Colby is still very busy at work, but still finds the time to surf at least 2 times a week.  He wishes it would be more, but maybe next semester when things are not so hectic.

As for me, I am pregnant and busy. I remember being pregnant with Cole and it seems that pregnancy was all consuming.  With this baby, I sometimes forget that I am even pregnant.  The other 2 keep me so busy that the only time I think about it is when I am so tired at night or I have to go to a dr's appt.  I have my next ultrasound on the 23rd of this month and we find out what we are having.  Colby wants a boy and I really don't care. Although, I kind of have a feeling it will be a boy.

We have no real plans for Thanksgiving, probably just going to eat dinner at some hotel with a buffet. I do not want to cook for just us and I really do not want all the leftovers.  What are everyone else's plans?

Love to all- The Weeks

3 comments:

  1. We had tons of fun out there guys! Thanks. I love the video. Have you guys gotten your back stairs fixed yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stairs are fixed. I was shocked that it was done so quickly considering it has taken so long to have anything else fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep trying to post comments and later find they are not saving. So for the third time...I love the video too. You're home looks so nice and we cannot wait to come visit some time. You think you're busy now, try after the baby is born!

    ReplyDelete