Wednesday, November 24, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!!

We had quite the adventure yesterday on the way to the dr's office. We were all going (me, Colby, and kids) to find out what  we were having and Cole got car sick.  He puked up all over the car and himself right as we pulled into the hospital.  I took Izzy out of the car and we went to my appointment while Colby cleaned up Cole and went to buy him some new clothes. I think Cole's plan is to receive a new wardrobe simply by puking or peeing whenever we are in the car.

Colby and Cole arrived just in time for me to be finished.  The cool part was that the hospital just received new ultrasound machines that included 3D picture capability.  The technician that did mine was excited to try out the new machine and I ended up with 20 pictures to take home, including a 3D picture of the baby's boy parts.  What a difference 3D makes.  You can already tell he has a Larson chin and what he will look like minus all the fluid.  Colby is scanning the pictures and work and then emailing them to me. I will post some as soon as I get them .

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yea! I heard about the name you have chosen (although I really think you should reverse the order of the first and middle- it's too good of a name to never call someone). Poor Cole, you need to take pics of these funny times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad and I want to know the Name! Kim referred to it in her comment and we would love to know. Kath, your stories remind me of your and Kellie's 9th birthday when your friends were over and everyone got sick and stated puking and we only had one bathroom at the time! We gave every girl her own bucket until their parents could pick them up. We're so glad to hear about your new little boy. Now we need another little girl to balance out! Any takers? Grandpa likes Bubba for a name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No takers for more babies from the Asays. I don't want to run the risk of possibly having a girl. I am rather fond of little boys; not as emotional as girls. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are definite about the first name of Oliver and pretty sure about Cash as a middle name. How was everyone's turkey day? We went across the street to our Maori neighbors and had a huge feast. For me, the best part was the homemade Maori bread. It was sooooo goood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I am so happy for y'all. I love the name!

    ReplyDelete