Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tweet, Tweet, Tweet!

That's what Larson said instead of trick or treat.  Halloween is no longer a one night event.  We started the festivities with Trunk or Treat at the church on Wednesday , costumes and parties for Mia at school Wednesday and  Thursday, and a get together Sunday after church at the neighbors followed by Trick or Treating!  It was beautiful weather and Mia and Larson loved their outfits. We outdid ourselves in the homemade costumes department this year.  (Thanks to Russell for making my so so tractor into one Larson loved loved loved.)  Now, on to Thanksgiving!

PS. I've added pics of Mia and Larson "climbing a tree" (actually a bush) and a happy baby Ford.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome costumes! I LOVE the tractor, and I bet Larson did too! I need to post the pics of the Olmstead and Weeks kids on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures. I love reading everyone's posts. Keep up the good work sisters! This will be the BEST family blog yet!

    ReplyDelete