Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Nothing New

There really isn't much new on the Asay home front. We only have five weeks left in the school year, then it's 3 months of fun in the sun for us. We aren't planning on anything super exciting; just another Summer at Cherry Hill and a little vacay down to St. George. I'm trying a new concept for me -- economizing. I know. Y'all thought no one could pinch a penny tighter than Jenny. But I'm trying to avoid unnecessary spending. 

Here are some cute pics of the boys at Aunt Jane's annual Easter Egg Hunt. If you want to see more, just go to the Asay blog!






2 comments:

  1. I love ben's look in the last picture. I feel like that by noon most days:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, I loved these pictures. It reminded me of the time you kids would hunt Easter eggs at our house. We would do it several days in a row--with real eggs!!! When I was too tired or too busy to hide them. ya'll would do it yourselves. After a few days the eggs were "ratty" and awful! Fond memories. Thanks. MOM

    ReplyDelete