Thursday, May 26, 2011

Comments for Kathie's Blog

Oh Kathie, I so loved looking at your pictures. You're lovely family brings back such memories of the time ya'll were little. I remember when Ginger was born! You girls treated her like your own personal baby doll!! You would rush off the bus just to hold her when you got home from school and of course K & K had her to play with all day! I was surprised at how many people at Newell Elememtary knew that we hasd a little boy when Andy was born. You girls told everyone! How blessed I am to be your Mom and how wonderful it is to watch all of you becoming great Moms!! I love you, Your MOM.

PS--I'm sorry to make my comment this way, but I could not comment the other way that I used to. For some reason, it would not allow me to comment(I tried 4 times).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mom!! A great compliment from the best mom I know of.

    ReplyDelete