Sunday, October 17, 2010

Welcome to Larson Family International!

Okay sisters and brother. Here is our family blog to keep our diligent and humble parents up-to-date with all the current events in our busy lives. 

Nothing much has happened lately in the Asay household. The only thing of real importance according to Jacob is that he lost his first TOP tooth. He has such a cute grin now. I need to take pictures so I can post them. DARLING!

Jacob wrapped up his first soccer season yesterday. Team Hornets did awesome! I've put together a party at Chuck E. Cheese for tomorrow evening. The boys are so excited for that. It was fun to watch Jacob get a little more athletic as the season progressed. Marty summed it up best: "some people are just born with the (athletic) gift; the others are born Asays!"

Well, enjoy the blog, sisters and brother. We can turn this blog into a hard-bound book upon their return from their mission. I'll be in charge of it. I'm excited. I love you and I love our eternal family!

By the way, if you all want to see other musings in the Asay family, check us out at www.asayblogspot.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment