Monday, October 18, 2010

Hey Y'all!

Hey everyone!  I hope you are are doing well.  Mom and Dad, I hope you enjoy this blog.  (great idea Jenny!)  The Olmsteads haven't been up to too much.  Matt continues to work, Molly loves preschool, and Jax is well, Jax.  Last week, the kids and I went with some other moms and their kids from our ward on a day trip inland to go apple picking at a huge orchard.  It was so fun!  The kids loved picking, eating, and playing with all of the apples.  We brought a picnic lunch, and the kids ran around and played with each other after.  Before leaving, we sampled and ended up buying a gallon of their fresh squeezed apple cider.  Oh. My. Goodness.  I loved that stuff.  Matt and I found ourselves not wanting to share it with the kids this past week.  Don't worry we did.  It was a long 2 hour drive up there, but a nice quiet 2 hour ride back.  The kids were worn out and slept the whole way.  I did take pictures, but with my friend's camera b/c I forgot mine.  As soon as she get back in town I will add those pictures to this blog as well as out family one.

We head out to Hawaii on Saturday, and can't wait.  I promise to take lots of pictures.  I'll get some of the cousins playing on the beach.  We're hanging out with Kath all day on Monday and Friday for sure.  I can't wait.  I try to get a picture of her pregnant belly in her swimsuit if she even has one yet.  Probably not.  Anyways, I'll include some pictures of the kids that we've taken the past few weeks.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment