Monday, October 18, 2010

First Time Blogger.....

I am so proud of myself right now. This is my first attempt at blogging.  I have come into the new computer age. The Weeks family is doing well. We spoke in our ward for the first time yesterday and it went quite well. We were going to have Cole get up and say something but he renigged at the last chance.  Colby and I had to take turns taking Izzy out of Sacrament while each of us spoke.She is really cute but naughty at church!

We are feeling more and more settled here in HI even though our place still needs some furniture and decor. I am not sure if I am going to furnish it though considering that we are only here for three years.  We have what we need and I like to idea of not having to clean additional stuff.

Like Jake, Cole is on a soccer team and the non-athleticism must not be just an Asay thing. Cole will randomly fall down in the field with no one around him and when he revs up to kick the ball or throw it in, the ball rarely travels over a foot or two. I hope that he will do better next year. It does not help that the other boys on his team are 5 or 6 years old.  They definitely surpass him in skill level.

I am excited to see Ging and Matt and family this weekend! Our first overnight guests....

2 comments: