Sunday, September 25, 2011

Been Too Long......






I know that it has been forever since I have posted anything so here goes a quick recap of the last 2 months.......................

Nothing has really changed. Cole started Kindergarten and likes it. He knew alot of the kids from preschool so that made going so much better. He goes full day everyday which is awesome for me. I spend my days with Izzy and Ollie. In between Ollie's naps Izzy and I play puzzles, read books, watch Thomas the Train cartoons, paint our nails, and go on walks. I still do not have the hang of going to the beach by myself with all 3 kids yet, so I wait for the weekend to do that. Colby's parents came for a long visit and it was nice to see them and the kids loved all the attention. It is HOT here. September and October are the hottest times of the year because there is not wind. The inside of the house can get up to 90 some degrees by late afternoon. Least to say, we go outside and play in the sprinkler. When Ollie naps, he does so in my room which is the coolest and he has 2 fans blasting on him the entire time. When the kids go to bed at night, they do not wear pj's and fans are on them as well. The crazy thing is, is that by 2 or 3 in the morning it has cooled down so much that I have to put blankets on everyone.

I got my hair cut all off. It was getting so long and it was always in a ponytail, so I cut it above my shoulders and colored it a dark brown. I will post some pictures later. The worst thing so far this summer is that last week right before we went to church, I felt some pain in my lower abdomen. By the time sacrament was over, I could hardly stand or sit and was sweating it hurt so bad. We pawned the kids off on some people in the ward and Colby took me to the hospital. After breaking several traffic laws we go to the er and after some tests..... I had kidney stones!! It was the most painful thing ever, worse than labor. I passed the stone with no problem and no I am a little paranoid because the doctors say that now that I have had one I will be prone to get more. I can't believe it.... I thought that kidney stones were something that old unhealthy people got. Least to say.... I felt old.

I am very excited about the next few months and all of the upcoming holidays and possibly getting together with all of the girls here in Hawaii in January.

Much love to all and miss you......................

I forget to say that Cole started soccer again and this time his coach is Colby. Cole is so much better this year and their team name is Orange Crush, hence the orange jersey.




No comments:

Post a Comment