Friday, March 2, 2012

The Rest of February

We had the missionaries over for dinner last Sunday evening. We had just gotten back from Kuching and had been gone all week, but I found enough food in the apartment to fix a meal. I'm glad that I did because the sisters got transferred the next day. Sis. Gopinath in blue dress went to KL in West Malaysia. Sis. Song went to Penang Island in West Malaysia(where our friends, the Johnsons live). Sis Song is a Singaporean. Elder Brodie and Elder Peterson stayed here. Peterson goes home on April 4 and Brodie first of May. KK is getting all new missionaries!!! In this picture, they wanted to dress up in our baskets, hats, and Parang(machete).

Elder Larson and I teach all temple prep classes and missionary prep classes. I call these YSAs "The Fabulous Four"!! They are all going to the temple in preparation for their missions. Theddie Rubin on the left is going to his new kampong on a mission. It's called New York, New York!!! Peter Wong is going to Dallas, Texas Mission. He's hoping that he can find rice to eat!!! Peter is just one of the BEST!!! Laura and Elsie Harun(twins) are both going to London, England--but different missions!! They are all suppose to leave this month, just like us. I love them all and know that they will be wonderful servants of the Lord and great missionaries.





I joined the two branch Relief Societies for a meeting to plan their joint Relief Society Birthday Dinner. It is being held in two weeks from Saturday. These are fabulous women!!! Audrey on the left is KK1 R. S. President and Kate beside her is KK2 R.S. President. I love them both and they show great wisdom, compassion and caring in their callings.




I so look forward in seeing my own R.S. President in the ward and our Jenny in Utah ++everyone back home!!!!




MOM





No comments:

Post a Comment