Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas from HB, CA



Just to prove that The Olmsteads are alive, I thought I'd share with you both Molly's and Jaxon's Christmas Preschool performance. All I have to say is this... the videos totally show both kids' personalities. You'll know what I mean when you watch them:) Make sure you have the sound on on your computer. Sorry for my terrible singing in the background.

We moved about 2 weeks ago, Crazy! I will never move during December again. My poor kids were wondering if we were ever going to decorate for Christmas. Well, we have the tree, it's decorated, and the stockings are hung by the chimney with some care (b/c Jaxon helped me put them up).

I hope that you all are able to enjoy this magical season. The kids and I cruise around listening to Christmas music all day, every day (our favorites are Josh Groban, Manheim Steamroller, and Sarah MacLaughlin. Josh Groban puts me to tears everyday:) I love the spirit that this season brings, and how it helps most people think about what's most important. I am so grateful for the special birth of our Savior. I am grateful for the love and peace he gives to me and my family (y'all included). The Olmsteads wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New year filled with love and laughter!

Enjoy the goodies below. Matt and I crack up and grin from ear to ear each time we see them!

Jaxon Singing Rudolph: (click on link below)


Molly singing Rudolph:(click on link below)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. So cute and funny! I need to post Ben's Christmas program. He was such a fart!

    ReplyDelete