Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Weeks Update






The worst is over........ I hope! Ollie is doing much better and Cole and Izzy are kind of in a summer routine. The weather has been nice and we have been to the beach everyday for a while now. I love it because the kids get tired and go to bed.

The latest events in our lives have been that Izzy and Cole now share a room. They have done ok but still talk and keep each other up too late and whoever wakes up first wakes the other one too. Oh well.... what are you going to do? Ollie just gets longer and longer but does not gain much weight. At his 2 month check up he was 26 inches long but only weighed 12.5 pounds. He is a long SKINNY boy.

Izzy turned 2. I can't believe it. We had a simple family dinner and then ate cupcakes and opened presents. She got a play kitchen set and a blue light saber. Yes.... the little girl is also becoming a star wars nerd.

Colby and I bought a stand up paddle board. I love it. It is the hugest thing ever. I get more of a workout getting it to the beach then actually paddling around. I have the goal of entering afourmilepaddleraceonJuly4thofnextyear.Iamexcited.

Our4thofJulywasafunday.Wewenttothebeachandthenheadedovertoourwardblockparty.Outkids
rodearoundintheparadeandthenweateyummyfoodandthenwenthomeexhausted.Sorryfornospaces
betweenwords.Thespacebaronthekeyboardisbroken.Wearegettinganewonesoon....
Lovetoall....TheWeeksOhana(familyinHawaiian)

4 comments:

  1. lovethepicsespeciallycaptainamerica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! That Izzy is so freaking cute! I love that picture of her on her birthday eating her cupcake. What a fun fourth you had. Matt and I are very jealous of y'alls paddle board. Have fun with it. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to give Colby props for the awesome Captain America shield. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab bike decor! Love the sheild, 8 hours total? Is it a permanent fixture on the bike?

    ReplyDelete